Thursday 5 November 2015

My Anxiety: dealing with bullies

This post is sort of continuing with my last. But this time I'll start talking about ways I've overcome things. First one bullying, something almost everyone at some point in their life has experienced, unfortunately some more than others. Which is a sad fact really!!

 As I've said before I've been bullied most of my life. It's something I feel comfortable admitting. It's not easy at the time to deal with the comments, taunts etc but over time it gets better. It's probably something we all hear and think "no that'll never happen with me" but it does! As you get older you realise who your friends are, whose just not worth it and who to stay well clear of.

I'm not one of those people that will say stand up to the bullies, because when there's 5 of them and 1 of you.. well its crazy. So talk to a friend, teacher, someone you can trust, if you can't explain it in words write it all down and show it.

Like most of these blogs I'll keep it brief as I know people don't like reading too much text.

Thanks for now, give me a follow, like, comment and I'll do the same back.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment