Monday 25 January 2016

Anxiety busters for on the go

As promised in a previous post, I'm going to review rescue remedy and Scentered. I don't claim to be an expert in any sort of way, there isn't a magic cream that removes anxiety (although that would be handy!!). These are just a method I have found that helps to keep it at a more manageable level. I decided to go down the natural route as I've been on all sorts of tablets from painkillers to antibiotics for most of my life. In all honesty wanted to try something new that didn't involve going to the doctors constantly and taking tablets that will numb instead of sort. I felt a combination of these natural remedies, meditation and exercise work best for me.

 
Rescue Remedy
Rescue remedy is a mixture of plant and flower extracts which when combined help keep you more calm when faced with stressful situations. This remedy work by dropping four drops onto your tongue, this then works it way round your system.
The great thing about this is that it is all natural so anyone can use it and you can't really overdose on it. So you don't have to worry about accidently putting more drops than you were supposed to. Also its small enough to fit in your bag, if you feel embarrassed about taking it in front of people there's alternatives such as putting some in your drink.
 
Scentered
I came across Scentered recently via Twitter, I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. The one I decided on was the escape balm. The delivery was really quick and it actually smells good. It comes in a cute tin and the actual remedy itself is small enough to fit in your handbag or pocket. This works by rubbing a little on your pulse points, in this case the best place is your wrist and your neck (I made sure this was right by asking the company before I used it myself). They tell you to: Stop apply to pulse points, Inhale deeply and Reset your mood. I think it's great how simple it is and the range of options available cater for lots of needs.
 
I love both of these products and would recommend them to anyone who wants to go down a more natural route or just wants to try something a bit different.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment