Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Five- Favourite Christmas food

Today I'm rocking a Christmas jumper I got from Primark yesterday. I love it, it feel so festive and has the colours I love wearing (which is reds, burgandy's and navy blues). Burgandy seems to be a colour theme for me this year! I also can't really do a makeup thing like most bloggers as all I wear is eye liner and a nude lipstick.

This tree is in my garden, I love the colours it produces in the autumn and winter months. The photo doesn't really do it justice but with the high winds, this is the best I could do.
 
Anyway today's blogmas is about my favourite Christmas food. Now anyone that knows me know I'm a big foodie. So choosing a favourite food is difficult. But I have to say I love roasted vegetables, it could be potatoes, parsnips, sweet potatoes the list is endless. Now I know roast veg is on the menu all year round with Sunday Dinner's etc. But for some reason at Christmas they taste even better. They taste even better with olive oil, bit of salt and sometimes sweet garlic. Knowing me once I post this I'll think of a tonne more favourite food but for now I'm sticking with roast vegetables.  
 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment