Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Two- What Christmas means to me

To me Christmas is the only time we get to eat all together as a family. It's the time we argue the least and eat the most. Christmas is also the time when my anxiety is at its lowest, growing up I've always loved Christmas and loved going to bed early and waking up finding Santa had been. Even now being slightly older, I love 'helping Santa out' by sorting out the presents under the tree, and making sure my sister wakes up to something exciting.

This is me, not too sure how old I am but judging by the lack of siblings must be around 2 or 3 years old. And despite the socks over trousers choice aside (which I still do when cold around the house sometimes) I have always loved taking pictures by the tree.
See told you.. Anyway
 
For me I think this season is magical. Cheesy I know, but seeing children being so excited shows me that magic can exist and as we grow up we tend to lose it. I just love the concept of Christmas in general.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment