Monday 21 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Twenty One- Leicester


I decided to wear my Olaf jumper today, and wore my penguin hat much to the embarrassment of my younger sister. Both of which are super comfy and perfect for rainy days like today was. My anxiety has been pretty low considering we had to go out to Asda, which is starting to get really busy now Christmas is only 4 days away. I completely forgot that I had fairy lights on my window so decided to switch them on. They look so pretty!!
 
 
 
I couldn't get a lot of pictures of around Leicester as I mentioned in a previous post its getting so busy now and I don't enjoy being in town. The Christmas tree has always stood next to the clock tower (well for as long as I can remember anyway).

 The Christmas market they have ever year always makes me happy, mainly because of the smells of all the different kinds of food from around Europe like sausages and paella. Yummy!!
 Speaking of food I made gingerbread for the first time, and they turned out pretty good, everyone enjoyed them. It also makes the house smell amazing for ages which is an added bonus.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment