Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Ten- Christmas Joy

I've been feeling a bit rough today so had to do a slight change of plan. Instead I'm going to ramble a little, but bear with me there's reason behind my madness (mostly). Christmas has always been my favourite time of year, and this year I seem more excited than usual. Also with it being slightly darker throughout the day its meant I have more of an excuse to light candles. This is mum's candle holder, but the candle has a berry scent which smells really Christmassy and leaves the house smelling lovely.



I always try and stay positive throughout the year, but anyone with anxiety knows that isn't always possible. So I think that the excitement of Christmas helps keep my anxiety at a lower level than usual. When I've watched Christmas films in the past I used to cringe at the people who were full of 'Christmas joy and cheer'. But now I see it and how important it is, with the crazy and scary events that have happened around the world this year, now more than ever its important to spread joy and a bit of love. So this year, when you're Christmas shopping if someone smiles at you smile back, or if someone you know looks as though they are having a rough day, find a way to cheer them up even a little. Because sometimes its the little things that make all the difference.

To anyone who's feeling the winter blues and to spread some joy if you see someone suffering..
xx                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment