Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year

It's the end of another year. This year, as ever, has had its up and downs, I finished uni, went to Japan, moved back home and so much more. The people in my life I honestly couldn't live without, they have supported me and been my rock. For that, and the fact they are all absolutely amazing, I love them to pieces.

I'm not setting new years resolutions as such, but am determined to be more positive. I was planning on going out, but my anxiety is too high. I can't really explain it other than I feel really uncomfortable around a lot of people in clubs especially. That simplifies it a lot but is the gist of it. With it being New Year's I convinced myself it was going to be super busy, even though it may not be. So instead I'm wearing my new Harry Potter pj's, dressing gown and drinking a couple drinks to see the new year in.
 
The next part is realising in the course of a year we've gone from three pets to a massive nine. The extra six came from the degu mummy having babies which was totally unexpected. I say we, but the guinea pigs are my sisters and degus are my brother.  
 



 
These quote cards were a Christmas present and this one stood out as a way to end. So amazing things are going to happen. It may not be today, tomorrow or even in a week. But it will.
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment