Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Seven- Homemade bits and bobs

Today I've been pretty busy I went shopping in the morning to get the bits and pieces I needed to make the decorations and spent the afternoon making Christmas crafts. I found some really cute things online and decided to make them.

The first thing was a jar with fake snow and characters in them. Anyone that knows me knows I love Frozen so it made sense that I picked Frozen characters to put inside. The buttons and fake snow are from The Range and the little frozen characters and the jar is from Asda. I also hung little beads to look like icicles, which I think you can get from most craft shops.


This is a snow globe in process. I used I Piccalilli jar and the reindeer is a tree ornament from The Range. It's still in process because the PVA glue did not stick the ornament so had to clean the jar out and wait for stronger glue. Once its finished I'll add it in. I'm still deciding whether to have a globe with glitter and water or just the fake snow. I may end up making both! 
 
 
 This little snowman was made from one white sock, pom pom, a couple of buttons and a few beads. I'm no sewer, and luckily this (apart from the pom pom) had no sewing whatsoever.

If you want to know how to make these I'll do a step by step guide in my next blog, just let me know in the comments.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment